About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Thursday, April 1, 2010

uhg.

I know that not a lot of people read this shit, but it makes me feel better when i write stuff.

since im almost done school, i've become more.. off message. I mean im actually doing really well now. and I just dont understand why im feeling this way, I should me happy. but im not. its lots of things I guess. like the fact that I have to move home and i've been living away from home for the past 3 years. I dont want to let this place go.

I dont want to forget any of this, the good things at least that happened in the past 3 years that i've attended fanshawe. its not just the people that are in my grad class, its everything else. the little things, like getting up in my apartment. making my own food, not needing anyone else, just me. its the space that ill miss the most. my time. my alone time. my freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment