About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Saturday, January 8, 2011

dead socially

Since I've been done school, I haven't been able to see any of my friends that like in London or even around where I live. And its starting to get to the point where I have to ask to go hang out? what the FUCK is that SHIT in 21 and I have to ask to go out. I've never been this depressed in my whole life. the whole reason I worked so hard to get my licence was to be able to see my friends out of town. and it doesn't make sense that i can go to cambridge which is an hour away, but I can't go to london which is also an hour away. Im under the conclusion that my mother wants to ruin my social life. I mean its already ruined. but she IS making it worse.

I miss my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment