About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Been a WHILE!

ok so my internet voice was snuffed out for the past... I don't know... year or something. It has been a really really long time since i've written a blog so I need to get back into it again. I like this blog because it gave me a way to release stress and get things off my chest with things that have been going on in my life. I remember when I first started this blog, I wanted it to be kind of like an online diary for myself and to sort of let others that were going through the same things as me would know that they are not alone. I do keep a diary or log or journal whatever you want to call it. I like having tangible things like that, I do however burn old journals after a while, after I feel like I've moved on from those pages of my life. Its like a way of letting go and healing I suppose.

thats all I have to say for now, I'm gunna be posting some pictures of the NSCAD Grad show on my other blog, JGallery.

Till the next time.
xo
Jessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment