About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Thursday, April 10, 2014

thinking about school again.

Its almost been a year since I graduated NSCAD and I've been thinking about what I want to do next. I have a lot of options but I just can't figure out what I want to do. I could wait another year and re-apply to NSCAD for my Masters degree, I could go to Grad school, I could apply to Dal or Mount St Vincent for phycology and go into art therapy or I could get a second teachable and my bachelors of education and teach high school. Like I said I have no idea what I want to do.

I've also been working on my web store, though its not really going anywhere at the moment. I have so much to do, make stock, get my pay pal fixed, and actually start selling stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment