About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Sunday, February 13, 2011

This shows awesome

I stumbled across this tv series while I was looking up stuff, some of my friends are aware that I really enjoy critiquing actors and movies and performance. At this moment the actor thats floating in my brains is Johnny Kastl, many of you would know him as the pathologist on Scrubs "Doug Murphy". I've watched scrubs through out the years and never really thought it was funny.. I mean its ok funny, not so funny that I almost piss myself laughing funny.

The only characters that really got my attention aside from Dr Cox (John C. Mcginley) was Doug(Johnny Kastl) and Elliot(Sarah Chalk).

Now... back to the Tv show I was talking about. Its called "The Beast" the plot goes something like this

"FBI agent Charles Barker applies controversial techniques in his attempts to bring criminals to justice, which often border on illegal and unsettle his uninitiated partner, Ellis Dove. Over the course of the first season, Barker is investigated by fellow FBI agents for alleged misconduct. Dove's loyalty to his partner is challenged when internal affairs agent Ray Beaumont (Larry Gilliard) approaches him to gain information. Shortly thereafter, Dove learns of darker secrets in Barker's past."

I really liked this show, however it was cancelled when Patrick Swayze cancer got worse ( later causing his death)

I really enjoyed the character that johnny Kastl played. And to be honest, the only reason I watched this show was because he was in it. He played Todd Jaracki, a rather chatty FBI desk jockey ( hahaha) That helps Eillis out with technical problems, He however doesn't have a big role in the show, but I just really love his acting and he pulls it off really well.


this is a screen cap that I took from the last episode of The Beast

I suggest that EVERYONE watches it :]
Johnny if your reading this, PLEASE act more. You are amazing, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment