About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Saturday, May 28, 2011

So I've been going through a lot of stress lately. Its mostly because in stead of me moving in august like I planned I'm moving in july. which means i have less time then I thought that I had... you know, to hang out with friends and such.

It also doesnt help that some of my friends can be rather childish. some even told me that the only reason I was moving and going to University was for attention( wtf... is right!) you know since it has NOTHING to do with me wanting a career as an artist or anything like that >_> ugh. Im so stressed that I don't want to even see anyone, or talk to anyone.

Good news though, I got an apartment in Halifax thats really close to the University. and that takes a big load off. and now all i have to do is decide what im going to take.

Im anxious for classes to start. in excited and scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment