About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

video blog on youtube

so for the past year and a half i've been making Synthetic dread tutorials and what not on youtube and gotten a lot of really nice feedback. So I decided to make a more frequent vlog showing my progress in University. hopefully this works out lol I've been thinking about doing this for the last couple of months and I think it would be a positive experience and interesting to see my progression in school. This could also be useful for people that are considering going into the arts in some way. I just thought that it would be fun to document my next two years in Halifax.

I'll be posting links to these vlogs on my other blog "JGallery" or this one, haven't really decided what I want to do yet

we'll have to see how this goes. Not gunna like i'm really excited for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment