About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Saturday, September 17, 2011

blah blah blah

The first two weeks of school have past. I would say they went pretty well. The university is a lot different than the college that I went to, in the means that its a lot smaller and navigating it is a real bitch, theres so many turns and stairs that your legs burn by the time you actually get to class. I normally plan to get there about an hour or so early so im not all sweaty and gross. plus I can just sit and read and hang out. Even though I have one studio class, it seems to be taking up most of my time, Im going to need to work on my time management when I have a drawing and a painting class too. So far things are going well in my painting class and I seem to be one of the few that actually knows what there doing.. some of the people in my painting class have never really held a paint brush before, so all this is very new to them.

My apartment is very quiet. Its nice to actually live on my own. but I find it hard to get shit done at my place, since chores are starting to grow from just doing laundry to having to clean my whole apartment and get groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment