About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Saturday, October 1, 2011

10/01/11

I like to think that I an be poetic. I can at least try right?
I was never one for the writing arts, and i never thought I would ever be interested in anything like that. I love to read. I find that writing comes easier when your free write too.

In are journals for class, I find myself censoring my thoughts. I don't know what im so afraid of. if someone reads it, who cares..

its just free writing. Its not like its gunna fuck up anyones ideals or anything like that.

I find that since i havent been that present with my blog that I'm going to use my journal as a draft. and write up my entries. I suppose that it will help. I find it working a bit. I've written down quite a lot. and its not scribble or just plain text on the page that has no idea what its talking about.

those these entries in my journal are 4 pages. I think that im just going to either sum then up or something. I haven't really decided what im going to do with it yet.

so hopefully these entries get longer. we can always hope aha

~jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment