About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/29/2011

Ok so I apparently thought that I would be able to write a blog and in my journal twice a week. Apparently NOT. I've been so busy with school work that I haven't had the time to write on my blogs or even make a video for my youtube channel. I did however manage to take a break from my school work and edit a FAQ video for youtube, but I still haven't had time to even record my sectional Double ended dread tutorial, and I want that one to go up next. I still have a lot of videos and dreads to make. I think after the sectional dread tutorial I'm going to make a storage video, and stuff like that. So far I had about 200 ish subscribers and thats AMAZING! and I'm really glad that people watch and actually like my videos. I mean, I act like an asshole is some of them but eh such is life. :P

School is going pretty well. As far as I know. I had painting crit on Wednesday and I think it went pretty good, I mean there is room for improvement and im open for that. But I can't get over how amazing my classmates are at painting, even the ones that have never painted before are amazing.

Hopefully I can post more often. I'm going to post a vlog soon eventually haha

No comments:

Post a Comment