About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oh hey..

Yeah it has been a while.

So I thought I would update on what has been going on with me lately. I've been in this weird melancholy state of mind for the last few weeks. I don't know exactly whats been with that, but I've kind of been feeling ok, but it has plateaued as of late. Right now I try not to say to much about how i'm feeling to any of my friends that are around, mainly because I don't want to scare them with whats been running rampant in my head. though if I told them about my dreams and whatever they would probably think i'm insane.

I'll tell you something rather weird about a certain dream i've been having. It doesn't have a start or an end. When I have this dream, it's the same every time. I'm sitting in a coffee shop, in a booth with someone (That person is Wally- for those of you that know who Im referring.. good, for everyone else, think Gotye and you're golden). Now I don't know why my unconscious would choose him to place in my dream but moving on.. In this dream we are enjoying a pleasant conversation, and i'm sketching him, this is a common thing that I do, especially when I'm with really close friends, so its rather odd that I would be doing this in a dream with someone that I don't even know in reality. Im sitting with my legs up holding my sketchbook and I'm sketching, and we're laughing and talking about whatever, I don't really remember what it was about, that part of the dream is rather hazy. The over all tone of this dream is rather positive, normally I have dreams that are completely fucked up. But this one is so simple, and pleasant. Nothing really happens in this dream, we're just sitting, i'm drawing and he's drinking coffee. What really bugs be about it, it i've been having this dream countless times and I cant figure out why. I think it may have something to do with the unknown, Wally is someone that I don't know, and he could represent a new relationship that could come forth. Now i'm not saying with him obviously, just that my unconscious chose to use him as a symbol.

I keep thinking of why I would keep having this dream, that maybe its trying to tell me that I'm lonely and want company. Like a friend or a companion or something like that. Someone that I can just spend time with, and hang out with. I find it rather odd but in a way it does make sense. I spend a great deal of time alone, and it would be good for me to get out there and meet someone new. Like I said someone that I could hang out with, that would be great. But as of right now I spend my time alone, and I enjoy it a lot. There is a great possibility that this dream is subconsciously trying to tell me that i'm just lonely and want to be with someone.

now, when I say lonely. I am in no way referring to anything sexual. I'm referring to lonely in its original form. Since i've noticed that if I say "i'm lonely" to any of my friends they instantly assume that I want to have sex or something.. seriously.. thats totally not what i'm talking about.

But I've seemed to of derailed a bit..oh well.

That seems to be the main things so far.. ahaha but yeah, just a rather odd dream and a melancholic mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment