About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Uni starts again.

I start school again in a week. I'm rather nervous, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm not a anxious as I was last year. Being somewhere new, with out friends or family around can be a bit nerve racking. I spent last august in halifax alone, and didn't have my friends around until they arrived in sept. But I'm sure that this year will be interesting. My uncle and his girlfriend will be staying with me in october I believe, and thats really great. I haven't seen my uncle in years and it would be nice to spend some family time with him. It will be nice having some others in this apartment besides myself.

I shaved parts of my hair off. haha I have a mohawk now, I suppose I was trying to say haha but yeah I really love it, but at the current moment I'm fighting with my locks and putting in my synthetic dreads. I haven't really told anyone. so it will be quite the surprise.

~jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment